Adjunct faculty members create and facilitate courses and provide classroom instruction for our growing Sport Management program. Adjunct faculty ensure that student learning objectives are met for the course for which they are responsible and that every student learns at the highest level possible.
• Establish a strong academic, social and cognitive presence
• Lead robust classroom discussion
• Grade student work with rubrics and provide appropriate feedback in a timely manner
• Advise and counsel students with coursework questions
• Offer suggestions for course improvements
• Minimum Masters Degree in Sport Management or a related Sport Management field; Earned Doctorate in Sport Management or a Sport Management field preferred.
• Experience teaching on college or university level required.
• Christian faith in accordance with the ethos of Columbia International University.
• Masters degree required, Doctorate in Sport Management or related field preferred.
If you meet the qualifications, please complete the Resident Adjunct for the School of Business and Professional Studies application. (Link is available at the bottom of the Employment page.)