The Ben Lippen psychology adjunct faculty member is responsible to teach one section of General Psychology to high school students interested in seeking dual enrollment credit for the course.
- Establish a strong academic, social and cognitive presence
- Communicate regularly with students
- Grade student work with rubrics and provide appropriate feedback offered in a timely manner
- Offer suggestions for course improvements
- A demonstrated ability and interest to innovatively and appropriately bring technologies (including the iPad) into the classroom in order to support student learning.
- A clear desire and ability to teach in a student-centered, problem-based learning environment.
- A demonstrated ability to lead students toward collaboration, creativity, communication, and critical thinking.
- Demonstrated experience working in a diverse international community and strong cross-cultural skills.
- Masters degree required with minimum 18 hours of credit in subject field, doctorate preferred.
Please complete the Ben Lippen employment application and submit to Ben Lippen School.