The administrative assistant provides administrative support to the College of Intercultural Studies, particularly with the PhD in Intercultural Studies program. It involves communicating with current and prospective students, processing human resources paperwork for adjunct professors, coordinating department finances, and other administrative duties needed by the PhD program coordinator.
- Communicate with inquiring prospective students into the PhD program.
- Advise accepted students for registering and continuing in the program
- Process human resources paperwork for adjunct professors.
- Coordinate department finances.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, financial software).
- Communication skills (phone, written communication, interpersonal communication).
- General organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Intercultural ministry experience preferred.