The Admissions Engagement Coordinator actively identifies, cultivates and enhances new and current relationships with churches and secondary educational institutions with the goal of increasing engagement, awareness, and enrollment at the university.
- Establish, coordinate, maintain, and promote dual enrollment partnerships with the intent of increasing dual enrollment participation at CIU.
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with churches, ministries, and strategic secondary institutions.
- Promote the university within churches and ministries through various strategic recruiting opportunities.
- Set up and staff promotional booths, exhibits, and displays, as needed.
- Organize and develop communication plans to distribute university promotion and build relationships.
- Assist in the planning and execution of university recruiting events, as needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties assigned by supervisor.
- Some travel required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of, or an aptitude and willingness to learn about, a wide variety of student resources and services.
- Comfortable working with a diverse population both in groups and individually.
- Desire to develop professionally.
- Ability to take and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback.
- Comfortable working independently..
- Experience with administrative support tasks preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum.