The Admissions Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Vice President for Enrollment and Marketing, the Director of Admissions, the Director of Graduate and Online Recruitment, the university graphic designer and outside vendors to ensure that the creation and placement of print, radio, and TV is done effectively with the aim of increasing CIU brand awareness and lead volume for the undergraduate, graduate, seminary and online programs. The Admissions Marketing Coordinator also creates purchase orders for marketing related expenses, keeps track of the invoices received and updates the marketing budget spreadsheets with the actual amounts spent.
- Obtains advertising proposals for print, radio, and TV and submits for final approval.
- Works with the Vice President, Directors and graphic designer to create content for print materials, radio and TV ads.
- Submits final print, radio, and TV ads to outside vendors.
- Keeps track of marketing expenditures per quarter and updates the marketing budget spreadsheets.
- Participates in marketing related meetings.
- Works on special projects when needed (i.e. research new advertising opportunities, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in higher education marketing strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Effective and timely follow up and follow through to meet advertising deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Able to work independently.
- Positive attitude and high energy.
- Commitment to maintaining best practices in service, innovation, and efficiency.
- Commitment to a collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor's degree required. (Preferred majors: marketing, business, communications, graphic design or other related fields.)