The head varsity baseball coach will work directly with the athletic director of Ben Lippen School. The head coach will be directly responsible for the baseball development of all levels (varsity, junior varsity, and middle school) and for carrying out a plan that creates and sustains the progressive development and success of the overall baseball program.
The head coach will be viewed as the program leader and will be included in all decisions related to the program including staffing, off-season training, camps and instructional clinics as well as talent identification and player development.
- Must be a mature believer in Christ with a clear and persuasive personal testimony, and demonstrate a lifestyle consistent with the teaching of Scripture.
- Must be in agreement with the doctrinal standards and agree to follow the lifestyle policies, as given in the Ben Lippen employment application.
- Must demonstrate initiative, organizational skills, and strong leadership skills in the performance of his duties.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, effective verbal and written communication skills, and be able to establish good relationships with players, families, and the general Ben Lippen community.
- Must be a positive Christian role model and able to show self-restraint in speech and conduct, both on and off the court and during games.
- Must set a high standard and expectation of excellence in the baseball program in regard to spiritual formation, Christ-like character and leadership growth, individual player skill development, and team competitiveness and success.
- Prefer varsity head baseball coaching experience but will consider varsity assisting coaching experience.
If interested, contact Ben Lippen Athletic Director Scott Jones at email@example.com or (803)807-4198.