The varsity swim soccer coach will work directly with the Ben Lippen athletic department. He/she will be responsible for supervising all levels of the varsity swim program including communicating and organizing all aspects of the swim team, scheduling swim meets and practices.
- Must be a mature believer in Christ with a clear and persuasive personal testimony and demonstrate a lifestyle consistent with the teaching of Scripture.
- Must accept the Statement of Faith of Ben Lippen School and its educational philosophy.
- Must demonstrate initiative and organization in the performance of his/her duties.
- Must have strong leadership skills as well as exhibit strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have swim experience and preferably coaching experience.
For more information contact Kim Carlen at (803)807-4197, or complete the Ben Lippen employment application and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org