The varsity girls volleyball coach will lead the girls volleyball program and work directly with the Ben Lippen athletic department. He/she will coach the varsity girls volleyball team. This position includes oversight of the entire volleyball program – 6th grade through high school.
This is a part-time job. Date of hire is immediately to begin training the girls in the spring/summer in preparation for the fall season.
- Must be a mature believer in Christ with a clear and persuasive personal testimony and demonstrate a lifestyle consistent with the teaching of Scripture.
- Must accept the Statement of Faith of Ben Lippen School and its educational philosophy.
- Must demonstrate initiative and organization in the performance of his/her duties.
- Must have strong leadership skills as well as exhibit strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have volleyball coaching/playing experience.
- Must demonstrate competence in running a program
For more information, please contact Ben Lippen Athletics at 803-528-1783