July 01, 2018
The Clinical Counseling Teaching Faculty individual:
- Collaborates with the clinical counseling faculty team to offer professional training in clinical mental health counseling within a biblical worldview in order to provide Christ-like therapeutic relationships for healing and growth.
- Embraces CIU’s educational philosophy of integrating academic excellence, spiritual formation, and ministry skills development, with Bible at the core.
- Knowledge of and experience in clinical mental health counseling.
- Expertise in child/adolescent and/or marriage/family counseling.
- Proficiency in the use of educational and classroom technology.
- Effectiveness in communicating with and coaching adult learners.
- Commitment to teamwork and a collegial model of decision-making.
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision from an accredited institution.
- Licensed graduate of a CACREP program.
- At least three years of full-time clinical counseling experience preferred.
- At least three years of full-time teaching experience in graduate-level higher education preferred
- Commitment to cross-cultural ministry outside the US preferred.
For more information: Contact Dr. Markus T. Klausli, Assistant Dean at email@example.com or by phone: (803)807-5372