The CRM Coordinator assists the CRM Administrator in supporting the organization in its student recruitment efforts by providing specialized support and daily administration for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Assist the CRM Administrator with maintaining all aspects and components of the CRM such as CRM objects, page layouts, record types, customized fields, and keeping up with change in programs or procedures.
- Help manage workflows, automated processes, and field updates.
- Assist with technical support for reported issues by troubleshooting errors and resolving issues in the CRM and the Jenzabar Admissions module when possible and working with IT and CRM support when needed.
- Assist with opening and maintaining tickets related to the CRM and all its supporting applications. (i.e. TargetX, Informatica).
- Work with the CRM Administrator to test new changes implemented in the system.
- Assist with finding ways to improve processes, processing and provide assistances to end users in setting up campaigns, events, and reporting.
- Assist in creating and managing forms used for recruiting and integrating data into CRM.
- Provide assistance with documenting business processes related to the CRM and manage documents as changes occur for the position and the end users.
- Assist the CRM Administrator with maintaining CRM plugins and applications.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties assigned by supervisor.
• Strong data management skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Capable of analytical thinking, creative thinking, learning and problem solving.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• A collaborative attitude and ability to work with others.
• Experience working with HTML and SQL code preferred.
• Experience with recruitment management systems and database preferred.
• Salesforce Administrator Certified preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (preferred major: Business, IT, or related field).