The purpose of this position is to assist in providing environmental landscape maintenance and general care for the grounds of Columbia International University and Ben Lippen School which will result in a pleasant and functional outdoor environment.
- Maintaining lawn
- Maintaining equipment
- Pruning shrubs and trees
- Planting flowers and shrubs
- Spraying lawn and shrubs
- Supervising student workers
- Knowledge and skill in using all types of grounds keeping equipment.
- General knowledge in repair of equipment from mowers to light equipment.
- Skill in the use of power and hand tools
- Ability to use heavy equipment such as backhoe, tractor, and dump truck.
- One year grounds keeping and/or landscaping maintenance experience.