Ben Lippen School
September 21, 2020
The Ben Lippen Digital Media teacher is a part-time position.
The Ben Lippen Digital Media teacher is responsible to:
- teach 2 sections of Digital Media (Photography and Videography)
- collaborate with other members of the Fine Arts discipline to continually revise and develop the curriculum at Ben Lippen School.
- perform any other non-teaching duties as assigned by the upper school principal.
The ideal candidate for the high school Digital Media teacher position should possess:
- a bachelor’s degree in a photography and/or videography, or a closely related field (an advanced degree is preferred).
- ACSI teacher certification.
- two years of successful teaching experience.
- a demonstrated ability and interest to innovatively and appropriately bring technologies (including the Chromebook and Mac computers) into the classroom in order to support student learning.
- a demonstrated ability to lead students toward collaboration, creativity, communication, and critical thinking.
- demonstrated experience working in a diverse international community and strong cross-cultural skills.