The person in this position will perform routine maintenance, installation and repair of HVAC equipment, will be responsible for monitoring the CMI/Siemens HVAC control system, and will set HVAC schedules for BLS/CIU buildings.
• Repair and Maintain HVAC equipment up to 100 tons.
• Perform periodic HVAC maintenance tasks as assigned.
• Purchase parts for maintenance and repair of HVAC equipment.
• Check boilers and chillers to assure proper operation.
• Set building HVAC schedules.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• General knowledge of HVAC equipment, repair procedures, materials and systems operation.
• General knowledge of refrigeration, boiler and chiller systems.
• Ability to assess and plan HVAC maintenance and repairs.
• Must be familiar with Windows operating system and have or be willing to gain knowledge of CMI/Siemens control software.
• Minimum high school diploma.
• HVAC certification with EPA universal refrigeration certification.
• Two years experience as a commercial HVAC technician preferred.