The Teaching Assistant is responsible for providing assistance in the planning and implementation of instruction. Teaching Assistants improve the Ben Lippen experience and assist with providing students the foundation they need to develop a lifetime love of learning in a fun, caring and safe Christ-centered environment. Hours are 7:30AM -4:00PM M-F.
- Work with classroom teacher to brainstorm, plan, and prepare for school lessons and activities.
- Implement procedures and policies effectively to ensure the safety of all students.
- Assist in monitoring students during various segments of the day.
- Assist with maintaining, cleaning, and straightening of the designated classroom or area before, during, and after school
- Bachelor’s degree in education or equivalent experience required
- Must be willing and able to be CPR and First Aid certified
- Training and/or experience in early childhood education or child care
- Person of Christian faith
CIU provides a benefits package that includes:
- 100% of employee’s cost of membership in the Health Plan;
- 401(k) plan with match opportunity;
- 100% of employee’s cost of group life insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- Vacation days, holidays, sick leave, family leave;
- Educational benefits: tuition reduction for PreK3-Graduate
Interested and qualified candidates will need to fill out the BLS Employment Application. The application must be downloaded and completed and submitted to the Headmaster’s office as shown on the last page of the application.