The Online Recruiter is responsible for recruiting students for Columbia International University’s undergraduate and graduate online programs by following up with leads and helping prospective students and applicants throughout the admissions process.
- Work with prospective students from inquiry to registration.
- Follow-up with prospective students through phone calls, emails, and texts to meet enrollment goals.
- Coordinate admissions file review with faculty and other university personnel.
- Generate leads by seeking referrals from prospects, applicants, and current students.
- Think creatively how to develop new strategies to successfully market and recruit future graduates.
- Perform other duties as assigned in conjunction with the enrollment management strategies, needs, and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- Prior experience in student recruitment, marketing or ministry leadership preferred.
- Ability to be flexible, precise, analytical, tactful, and persuasive.
- Knowledge of common software programs such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Evidence of “goal-oriented” performance.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Exhibit positive attitude and high energy.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with the ability to travel as needed.