The PhD Administrative Assistant supports the PhD Program Director and team in clerical matters pertaining to the administration of the PhD in Educational Leadership program.
• Performs clerical matters related to program oversight, such as committee meetings, inquiries, and revision of policies, procedures, and handbooks.
• Organizes and maintains student records, transfer credits, scheduling, catalog revisions, and newsletters.
• Uses oral and written communication skills effectively
• Has strong clerical and secretarial skills
• Keeps accurate academic records and program minutes
• Maintains confidentiality
• Represents COE with professional demeanor
• Uses computer office application and web software proficiently
• Bachelor’s degree; Master’s preferred
• Experience with office applications
• Experience in project management and office procedure
• Experience with instructional technology and websites
• Experience within an academic setting valued but not required