Skip to main content

How can my student get the disability accommodations he/she needs?

Contact the Academic Success Center, (803) 807-5611, and request the verification of disability packet. The verification form will need to be completed by your health care professional and returned with a copy of their diagnostic report to the ADS Office. It is best to do this as early as possible as some accommodations take time to put into place.