The Bible and Theology Certificate provides you with the 30 semester hours of Bible, theology, worldview, and spiritual formation courses necessary to pursue a graduate-level degree through CIU Seminary & School of Ministry. It gives you a solid biblical-theological foundation, facilitates growth in godliness, and prepares you for higher-level studies at the master’s level.
You can earn the Bible and Theology Certificate completely online.
This program will equip you to:
- Interpret and apply the biblical text
- Explain, evaluate, and apply Bible doctrine
- Trace God’s global movement throughout the Bible
Potential ministry opportunities for program graduates include:
- Pursuing further theological studies
- Serving as a staff member in a local church
- Serving as part of a team on the mission field
- Serving as a staff member of a para-church ministry
- Ministering in the marketplace
- Teaching Bible in a Christian school
Note: This certificate program is not eligible for federal Title IV financial aid funds – i.e. such as Federal Direct Loans.