Courses Offered in Atlanta
Are you a pastor or missionary who wants to become more effective without leaving your ministry, a ministry worker who wants to upgrade your training without leaving your church, a business executive who wants to transition into ministry without leaving your career?
Are you looking for seminary level courses from an accredited institution, both focused and broad, taught from a multitude of perspectives and by a knowledgeable and experienced faculty?
Then the CIU Seminary & School of Ministry in Atlanta is the place for you!
Whether you're from Atlanta, or want to obtain a seminary education while you remain in your current ministry or occupation, the CIU Seminary & School of Ministry in Atlanta provides top-quality education in a convenient location.
Class sessions are held from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and chapel is 9:30-10 a.m. each day courses are in session.
- BIB/HOM **** Preaching Joshua, Judges and Ruth with Dr. George Murray (January 23-27, 2017)
- GLS 9*** Diaspora Missiology with Dr. Wan (January 23-27, 2017)
Opens November 15, 2016.
- Resident Credit: $455 per credit hour
- Audit: $75 per credit hour
- CNC 9010 Healthy Leaders and Organizations with Dr. Al McKechnie (June 12-16, 2017)
Room and Board
Stay on campus in a hotel-quality room or make your own housing arrangements and commute to campus. Reserve your selection via e-mail to JWilson@ciu.edu
- Single Occupancy ($480) includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and breaks.
- Double Occupancy ($330) includes daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and breaks. NOTE: Double Occupancy is assigned on a per-registration basis, unless a specific roommate request is given at the time of registration. Double Occupancy housing fees are non-refundable. Single Occupancy Charge may apply.
- Commuters ($110) will enjoy morning break, lunch and afternoon break.
Students requiring housing over the weekend between courses may indicate this when making reservations. An additional $100.00 will be added to the account. This cost covers room and breakfast only.
Arrival and check-in instructions will be e-mailed to all registered students after registration closes.
If you are an individual with a disability and believe you will need accommodations, please contact the Academic Success Center at (803) 807-5611.
For more Information, contact the university Admissions Office at (803) 807-5024, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Financial Aid
If you are are currently pursuing a degree, you may be eligible for financial aid (excluding federal aid or student loans). Please contact the Financial Aid Office.
Salvation Army Southeast
Evangeline Booth College
School for Continuing Education
1032 Metropolitan Parkway, SW
Atlanta, GA 30310
The Salvation Army Evangeline Booth College, located in Atlanta, Georgia, is comprised of three member schools:
The School for Officer Training
The School for Continuing Education
The Jack McDowell School for Leadership Development
The college is also the location of the Southern Historical Center which is a comprehensive museum, research facility and historical and educational service for The Salvation Army, the Academic Community of Students and Researchers, and for the general public.