The M.A. in Ministry Care provides you with specialized knowledge and skills to address emotional and spiritual needs using biblical and counseling resources. It prepares you to teach, train, and counsel people in a variety of communities and cultures and to help people understand their situation from God’s perspective.
This program will equip you to:
- Apply Scriptural principles for spiritual and emotional health in multi-cultural settings
- Use theologically-based counseling skills in discipleship ministry
- Care for the emotional and spiritual needs of others
Potential ministry opportunities for program graduates include:
- Serving as a member of a church staff
- Serving as a member of a pastoral care team
- Serving as a member of a family life team
- Providing support services for a missionary team or agency
- Providing training and counseling services in a cross-cultural setting
Allan D. McKechnie
Professor of Ministry Care
B.B.E., Columbia International University; M.Div., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School; D.Min., Bethel SeminaryRead More...
Professor of Missionary Care
B.S., Holmes College of the Bible; M.A.C.E., Columbia International University; M.Ed., Regent University