The M.A. in Ministry Leadership provides you with specialized knowledge and skills to serve as a member of a leadership team in a local church or para-church context. It prepares you to equip and mobilize believers for Christ-centered spiritual formation that overflows into Kingdom-focused living.
This program will equip you to:
- Apply biblical principles of ministry leadership
- Develop twenty-first-century strategies for missional renewal within various ministry contexts
- Communicate biblical truth with the goal of life transformation
Potential ministry opportunities for program graduates include:
- Serving as an assistant or associate pastor
- Serving as a member of a church staff
- Serving as a staff member of a para-church ministry
- Serving as an outreach or discipleship coordinator
- Serving as a student life professional
- Ministering in the marketplace
Professor of Church Ministry
B.A., D.Min., Columbia International University; Th.M., Dallas Theological SeminaryRead More...
Professor of Ministry Studies
Certificate in Biblical Studies, Columbia International University; B.A., M.S., Ph.D., Florida State University