The M.Div. (Missionary Care) provides you with a comprehensive range of biblical-theological knowledge and practical skills for ministry leadership along with specialized knowledge and skills to address the spiritual and emotional needs of individuals and families who are engaged in cross-cultural ministry.
This program will equip you to:
- Analyze and address the impact of cross-cultural living upon individuals and families
- Assess and diagnose the mental status of missionaries in relation to enculturation dynamics
- Develop effective treatment plans to foster emotional and life balance
Potential ministry opportunities for program graduates include:
- Missionary support services specialist
- Consultant to mission agencies