The M.Div. (TEFL) provides you with a comprehensive range of biblical-theological knowledge and practical skills for ministry leadership along with specialized knowledge and skills to teach both children and adults effectively in a wide variety of cross-cultural settings. It prepares you for teaching and leadership roles in TEFL.
The program will equip you to:
- Teach listening, speaking, reading, and writing at novice, intermediate, and advanced levels of proficiency
- Develop and evaluate language teaching materials
- Use English teaching as a ministry
Potential ministry opportunities for program graduates include:
- Teaching in or administering an English language program in the US
- Teaching in or administering an English language program overseas