The Biblical Ministry Certificate provides you with a basic understanding of the Scriptures, growth in godliness, and an opportunity to focus their studies in an area of personal interest. It meets the basic requirements of many mission agencies and equips you for marketplace ministry.
This program will equip you to:
- Interpret and apply the biblical text
- Affirm a growing relationship with God
- Share the gospel effectively
Potential ministry opportunities for program graduates include:
- Serving as a volunteer worker in a local church
- Serving as a member of a team on the mission field
- Ministering in the marketplace
Note: This certificate program is not eligible for federal Title IV financial aid funds – i.e. such as Federal Direct Loans.