The M.Div. (Bible Exposition) provides you with a comprehensive range of biblical-theological knowledge and practical skills for ministry leadership along with specialized skills to understand, apply, and communicate the Scriptures effectively on a regular basis in a local church context. It prepares you for a ministry of proclaiming God’s Word as a senior or associate pastor.
This program will equip you to:
- Practice sound exegesis and exposition of the biblical text
- Trace key themes in Scripture
- Communicate biblical truth with the goal of life transformation
- Discuss the teaching of individual Bible books in detail
- Use communication methods that are appropriate to a variety of cultures
Potential ministry opportunities for graduates include:
- Serving as a senior or associate pastor
- Serving as an assistant or associate pastor
- Leading a para-church ministry team
- Teaching in a Bible institute or college
- Ministering as an itinerant evangelist or conference speaker
Don N. Howell, Jr.
Professor of New Testament and Greek
B.I.E., Georgia Institute of Technology; Th.M., Th.D., Dallas Theological SeminaryRead More...
Professor of New Testament & Greek
B.A., Seattle Pacific University; M.Div., Columbia International University; S.T.M., Ph.D., Dallas Theological SeminaryRead More...