We know you have a lot going on. You've worked hard to get to this point, and you want to make the right decision about where to attend college. Since you're on this page, you've already decided on CIU--or you may be considering coming here--but it's likely that you may also have some big questions about how you'll pay for it. So put this on your calendar...
During this three-day weekend, the R.C. McQuilkin Leadership Scholarship will be awarded. Named for our first president, this award covers full-tuition at CIU for four years!
This weekend will also include faculty interviews, group discussions, interaction with current students and staff, and opportunities to hang out with future classmates. The final event will be a scholarship banquet on Saturday.
The first step is to complete the inquiry form to let us know you're interested or to ask any questions. Please note: completing the inquiry form does not register you for the event. For general information about the weekend, visit the details page.
Once the inquiry form has been submitted, an Enrollment Counselor will contact you to answer your questions and help you through the Scholarship Weekend application process. The deadline to inquire for the weekend and have all necessary paperwork turned in is Monday, November 12th, 2012. Please go to the details page for the list of necessary paperwork. Students who meet the criteria of the weekend will receive an invitation to register from their Enrollment Counselor.
1. It's not just your average college visit day.
2. You might receive a full-tuition scholarship.
3. It's a chance to secure your scholarship to CIU early.
4. You'll meet the professors who will invest in your future.
5. You'll get to hang out with current students.
6. You'll interact with future classmates.
7. You will gain first-hand knowledge of CIU.
8. You'll be challenged through interviews and group discussions.
9. You will experience the spiritual and academic environment of our campus.
10. If you're still undecided, it will help you decide if CIU is the place for you.