- Collaborates with the dean, faculty, and staff to offer training in pastoral and missionary care.
- Embraces CIU’s educational philosophy of integrating academic excellence, spiritual formation, and ministry skills development, with Bible at the core.
- Ph.D. in Counseling, Psychology, or Counselor Education and Supervision from an accredited institution.
- Graduate-level degree in biblical-theological studies.
- At least three years of full-time teaching experience in graduate-level higher education.
- Experience in local church ministry.
- Experience in cross-cultural ministry outside the US.
- Knowledge of and experience in counseling theories and skills.
- Ability to articulate and integrate biblical-theological truth.
- Proficiency in the use of educational and classroom technology.
- Effectiveness in communicating with and coaching adult learners.
- Commitment to teamwork and a collegial model of decision-making.
CIU President Dr. Bill Jones among those concerned about threats to religious liberty
The Journey Begins
By Michael A. Lanier
CIU Student Writer
The Class of 2020 has arrived at Columbia International University. The freshmen registered and moved in to their new home on Aug. 17 with the help the Residence Life Team and other student leaders.
Dr. David Croteau, professor of New Testament and Greek, traveled to Asia over the summer to train indigenous pastors in biblical interpretation. He made stops in Cambodia and Nepal in July teaching over 50 church leaders. Croteau’s trip was in cooperation with HeartCry, a missionary society that aids indigenous or native missionaries so that they might reach their own peoples and establish biblical churches among them.
The maintenance technician will maintain and repair campus facilities.
- General carpentry
Skills and Qualifications
- General carpentry
- High School diploma
- 2 years experience in the field
从2016年秋季开始，CIU中文神学部开始学分制课程。凡进入学分制阶段的学生，都是CIU的正式学生。所有课程均由拥有该专业博士学位的老师讲授、指导、阅卷、评分。所有课程都严格按照美加神学协会（ATS Association of Theological Schools）的标准，学生完成学业之后，可以获得ATS认证的证书及学位。目前授予的证书及学位包括如下两类：
（二）硕士学位（M.A. Theological Studies/Bible Exposition, 16门课）
A woman who held the distinction of being one of Columbia International University’s oldest alumni is now with the Lord. Colene Norton died on Aug. 10 at her home in Tahlequah, Oklahoma where she lived with her husband Will, also a CIU alumnus. Colene Norton was 102.
The Nortons met at CIU (then Columbia Bible College) in 1936. After graduating from CIU and getting married in 1939, they began a long career together of taking the gospel to the ends of the earth. The Nortons had been married for 76 years.
As co-workers gathered around Roger Tilton to wish him well in retirement, the venue was particularly meaningful. He stood in the middle of the Ram Shack, the popular student hang out that Tilton helped transform from a campus bookstore just a few years ago.
“We tried to develop this to meet the needs of our students,” the departing business manager said. “This is all about students, this Ram Shack.”