The Enrollment Marketing and Communication Manager is responsible to collaborate with
CIU’s Admissions department and support in developing and implementing the neutral and stage-specific communications plan for recruiting prospective students. Additionally, the position manages all lead generation contracts and campaigns, and coordinates projects as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with Admissions in developing and monitoring the effectiveness of the neutral and stage-specific communications flow
- Oversee the production and implementation of digital and print communications necessary for the neutral and stage-specific communication flow
- Manage lead generation contracts and campaigns
- Project management and coordination of auxiliary campaigns
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Three years related experience required; Higher education experience preferred.
- Strong creative writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage communications plans and work collaboratively
- Must be proficient in various communication platforms, including publications and web-related mediums
- Effective project management skills
- HubSpot certification preferred. (Required to acquire if not already certified.)