Columbia International University and Midlands Techical College (MTC) have formalized an agreement that will allow a seamless transition into CIU for MTC students who are pursuing a degree in business management.
The Clinical Counseling Teaching Faculty individual:
- Collaborates with the clinical counseling faculty team to offer professional training in clinical mental health counseling within a biblical worldview in order to provide Christ-like therapeutic relationships for healing and growth.
- Embraces CIU’s educational philosophy of integrating academic excellence, spiritual formation, and ministry skills development, with Bible at the core.
- Knowledge of and experience in clinical mental health counseling.
- Expertise in child/adolescent and/or marriage/family counseling.
- Proficiency in the use of educational and classroom technology.
- Effectiveness in communicating with and coaching adult learners.
- Commitment to teamwork and a collegial model of decision-making.
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision from an accredited institution.
- Licensed graduate of a CACREP program.
- At least three years of full-time clinical counseling experience preferred.
- At least three years of full-time teaching experience in graduate-level higher education preferred
- Commitment to cross-cultural ministry outside the US preferred.
The varsity swim soccer coach will work directly with the Ben Lippen athletic department. He/she will be responsible for supervising all levels of the varsity swim program including communicating and organizing all aspects of the swim team, scheduling swim meets and practices.
- Must be a mature believer in Christ with a clear and persuasive personal testimony and demonstrate a lifestyle consistent with the teaching of Scripture.
- Must accept the Statement of Faith of Ben Lippen School and its educational philosophy.
- Must demonstrate initiative and organization in the performance of his/her duties.
- Must have strong leadership skills as well as exhibit strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have swim experience and preferably coaching experience.
For more information contact Kim Carlen at (803)807-4197, or complete the Ben Lippen employment application and send to: email@example.com
By Bob Holmes
Norm fought back tears of joy as the candidates for graduation formed the line that would lead to “the walk” when a Columbia International University student becomes an alumnus. But for Norm and the nine others who would receive their diploma, “the walk” would not be across a chapel stage, but a walk across “The Yard” — the prison yard leading to the commencement ceremony at the Kirkland Correctional Institution’s multipurpose room.
By Bob Holmes