The guest housing coordinator manages guest reservations for CIU guest housing.
- Respond to email inquiries received on the Alumni guestroom email
- Respond to voicemail inquiries received on the Alumni guestroom phone line
- Schedule reservations on electronic guestroom calendar
- Send confirmation emails to guests
- Prepare key packets for guests and deliver to reception desk
- Schedule custodial services through Physical Plant, and verify that guest rooms are ready
- Assist and solve problems for guest (e.g. missing keys, schedule conflicts, room not ready)
- Work with Accounting and the guest regarding payment
- Inventory and order non-custodial supplies as needed (e.g. soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Review and follow-up with issues mentioned on survey cards
- Pay linen services invoices
- Ensure that linens are received in a timely manner and are in good condition
- Submit monthly reconciliation reports to Accounting and on-campus departments
- Handle after-hours issues as they arise; be the contact person for issues
- Periodically review and edit promotional materials, confirmation emails, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Ability to organize and plan
- Attention to detail
- Networking and partnering with other on-campus departments
- Analyze and evaluate occupancy and rates.
- Work independently and take initiative
- Minimum high school diploma required