A.B., College of William and Mary; M.Div., Columbia International University; M.A., Columbia International University; Ph.D., London School of Theology
Dr. Janosik’s academic interests include: Theological Apologetics, Scientific Apologetics; Apologetics to Islam; Church History; and Historical Theology.
In over 20 years of teaching university students, Dr. Janosik’s desire has been to challenge his students to think critically of themselves and of the material that they are studying so that they might show themselves approved of the Lord. He also wants them to understand the subject matter as accurately and proficiently as they can so that they will be able to assess the world around them and make decisions that are godly and wise. Therefore, in his own teaching he seeks to be thorough in his research, accurate in his summations and God-honoring in his words.
- “The Development of the Trinity Through Controversy,” Christian Apologetics Journal, Vol. 11, No. 1 (Spring 2013)
- “John of Damascus’ Influence on Kalam,” Christian Apologetics Journal, vol. 10, no.2 (Fall 2012).
- “The Fate of Culture in J.D. Unwin’s Sex and Culture,” Christian Apologetics Journal, vol. 10, no. 1 (Spring 2012).
- “The Real Story Behind the Massacre of the Banu Qurayza,” 97-114. Insights into Islam: Contemporary and Historical Studies on Islam and Christianity. Occasional Papers in the Study of Islam and Other Faiths, no.3 (Melbourne School of Theology Press, 2012),
- “Can a Christian Believe in Evolution?” Reach Out Columbia (Spring 2012).
- “John of Damascus, First Apologist to the Muslims,” Christian Apologetics Journal, vol. 9, no. 1 (Spring 2011).
- “John of Damascus’ Response to the Islamic View of Justification by works: A contribution of Early Islamic Theology,” Global Journal of Classic Theology, vol. 10, no. 1, Spring 2011.
- “Early Islam According to the Neo-Revisionists,” Occasional Papers in the Study of Islam and Other Faiths (Summer 2009).
- “The Bible is Accurate and Trustworthy,” Connection Magazine (Spring 2009).
- “Explaining the Trinity to a Muslim,” Christian Apologetics Journal, vol. 4, no. 2 (Fall 2005).
- “Christology in Dialogue with Muslims: A Critical Analysis of Christian Presentations of Christ for Muslims From the Ninth and Twentieth Centuries” by Mark Beaumont, November 2009.
- “A Deadly Misunderstanding: A Congressman’s Quest to Bridge the Muslim-Christian Divide” by Mark Siljander, Christian Apologetics Journal, Spring 2011, 89.
- “Gunning for God: Why the New Atheists are Missing the Target” by John Lennox, Christian Apologetics Journal, Spring 2013, 111.