CIU Global Adjunct Faculty
CIU Global adjunct faculty members are responsible to facilitate online courses and occasionally serve as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for our growing online student body. CIU Global faculty ensure that student learning objectives are met for every online course and that every online student learns at the highest level possible.
We are looking specifically for adjunct faculty members in the areas of:
- Operations Management
- Economics (doctorate required)
- Business Ethics
- TEFL (doctorate required)
- Human Services
- Finance (doctorate required)
- Accounting (doctorate required)
- Health Care Administration
- Establish a strong academic, social and cognitive presence
- Communicate regularly with students
- Participate in and lead robust online discussion forums
- Grade student work with rubrics and provide appropriate feedback offered in a timely manner
- Offer suggestions for course improvements
- Ability to use a Learning Management System (LMS) to teach effectively online. Three years of online experience preferred.
- Masters degree required, doctorate preferred
To apply, please complete and submit the Online Studies Adjunct Application.
CIU Employment Application CIU Online Studies Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the School of Business and Professional Studies Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.