The Online Recruiter is responsible for recruiting students for Columbia International University’s undergraduate and graduate online programs by following up with leads and helping prospective students and applicants throughout the admissions process.
- Work with prospective students from point of inquiry to registration.
- Follow-up with prospective students through phone calls, emails, texts to meet enrollment goals.
- Coordinate admissions file review with faculty and other university personnel.
- Generate leads by seeking referrals from prospects, applicants, and current students.
- Think creatively how to develop new strategies to successfully market to and recruit future graduates.
- Perform other duties as assigned in conjunction with the enrollment management strategies, needs, and objectives.
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Ability to be flexible, precise, analytical, tactful, and persuasive.
- Evidence of “goal-oriented” performance.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Exhibit positive attitude and high energy.
- Knowledge of common software programs such as Microsoft Office Suite and other office equipment.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with the ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience in student recruitment, public relations, marketing or ministry leadership preferred.
CIU provides a benefits package that includes:
- 100% of employee’s cost of membership in the Health Plan
- 401(k) plan with match opportunity
- 100% of employee’s cost of group life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Vacation days, holidays, sick leave, family leave
- Educational benefits are available
Interested and qualified applicants please complete the CIU Employment Application.
CIU Employment Application CIU Online Studies Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the School of Business and Professional Studies Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.