Seminary Social Media Coordinator
The Seminary Social Media Coordinator's primary role is to create social media content as it relates to Columbia Biblical Seminary.
- Develop content for SSM social media platforms
- Work with CIU Digital Marketing Manager to develop a strategy
- Work with the SSM dean’s office to develop content and obtain information
- Post content to social media platforms
- Work with CIU Communications Project Coordinator and Videographer in creating videos for social media platforms
- Typing proficiently
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree required
CIU Employment Application CIU Online Studies Adjunct Application Resident Adjunct for the School of Business and Professional Studies Application Resident Adjunct for the College of Arts and Sciences Application
Supplemental Form and Instructions
CIU faculty positions will need to submit a curriculum vitae (CV). Once you have completed your online application, you will have an opportunity to submit a cover letter and resume.
If you are applying for a Ben Lippen position and are unable to download the Ben Lippen application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009.