- Discover CIU
- Academic Programs
- Online Studies
- Become a Student
- Current Students
- Rams Athletics
- Resources & Services
If you have an interest in this position, please download our application at www.ciu.edu/discover-ciu/who-we-are/employment/application/employment-application and follow the online instructions for submission. If you have questions or are unable to download the application, contact the Human Resources office by phone: 1-800-777-2227 ext. 5009 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
<< Back to Available Positions
The Multi-Media Designer is responsible to creatively captures and produce content for CIU’s website and social media channels via video and photography. Additionally, the Multi-Media Designer produces videos that support brand and direct marketing strategies designed to meet enrollment and development goals.
- Capture and produce content for CIU’s online presence via video and photography.
- Act as the “boots on the ground” to identify and capture CIU’s mission and life on campus; deliver content to Web Communications Strategist and Social Media Specialist to push out.
- Produce videos the support brand and direct marketing initiatives.
- Assist Marketing Services Manager in developing an annual production calendar.
- Execute other related duties as required.
Primary Attributes and Skills
- Creative: Ability to capture one’s imagination and tell a story through the lens of a camera and video camera.
- Self-Starter: Ability to take initiative, work independently, and hold oneself accountable.
- Organized and Deadline-Oriented: Ability to manage multiple projects with converging deadlines.
- Resourceful: Aptitude for thinking “outside the box,” and finding creative and effective means for meeting goals.
- Problem-Solver: Capable of finding solutions to challenges and obstacles.
- Effective Communicator: Strong communication skills demonstrated through tactfulness and persuasiveness, both orally and in writing.
- Team Player: Ability to work effectively with others.
- Undergraduate degree in related field required.
- Three years related experience required; High education experience preferred.
- Excellent photography and ideography skills.