The M.A. in Bible Exposition provides you with specialized knowledge and skills to understand, apply, and communicate the Scriptures effectively on a regular basis in a local church context. It prepares you to teach or preach as a member of a church staff or as part of a para-church ministry.
This program will equip you to:
- Practice sound exegesis and exposition of the biblical text
- Trace key themes in Scripture
- Communicate biblical truth with the goal of life transformation
Potential ministry opportunities for program graduates include:
- Serving as an assistant or associate pastor
- Serving as a church staff member with teaching responsibilities
- Serving as a staff member of a para-church ministry
- Teaching in a Bible institute
- Teaching on a lay basis in the marketplace
David A. Croteau
Professor of New Testament & Greek
B.A., California State University, Fresno; M.Div, Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary; Th.M., Ph.D., Southeastern Baptist Theological SeminaryRead More...
Brian P. Gault
Professor of Old Testament and Hebrew
B.A., Cedarville University; M.Th., Dallas Theological Seminary; M.A., Ph.D., Hebrew Union College – Jewish Institute of Religion
Don N. Howell, Jr.
Professor of New Testament and Greek
B.I.E., Georgia Institute of Technology; Th.M., Th.D., Dallas Theological SeminaryRead More...
Adjunct Counseling Professor
B.A., M.A., Columbia International University, Ph.D., University of Texas at DallasRead More...
Professor of Old Testament & Hebrew
B.S., M.A., Wheaton College; M.Phil., Ph.D.. Hebrew Union College–Jewish Institute of ReligionRead More...