The M.A. (Missiological Studies) provides you with specialized knowledge and skills to engage, encourage, and support people from another culture with the gospel of Jesus Christ. It prepares you for life and work in a multicultural world.
This program will equip you to:
- Apply biblical principles and models for participating in the global mission of God
- Develop twenty-first-century strategies for participating in the global mission of God
- Conduct informed cultural analysis and population segment research
Potential ministry opportunities for program graduates include:
- Serving as a member of a missionary team in a cross-cultural context
- Serving as an ethnic outreach coordinator
- Serving as a mobilizer for a mission agency
- Serving as an international student worker
- Working as a member of a non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Working as a tentmaker or in a creative access role overseas
David G. Cashin
Professor of Intercultural Studies
B.A., Gordon College; M.A., Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh; M.A., Ph.D., Stockholm University, SwedenRead More...
Associate Professor of Intercultural Studies
D.Min. Regent University; Ph.D. Columbia International UniversityRead More...
Dean, College of Intercultural Studies
B.A., North Carolina State University; M.A., M.Div.,Liberty University; Ph.D., University of Wales-Trinity Saint David; Ph.D., University of Pretoria