The M.Div. (Muslim Studies) provides you with a comprehensive range of biblical-theological knowledge and practical skills for ministry leadership along with specialized tools and techniques needed to analyze the theology, traditions, and worldview of Islam. It prepares you to engage in research and analysis that contributes to the ministry of cross-cultural life and work among Muslims.
This program will equip you to:
- Demonstrate skill in identifying and analyzing cultural issues.
- Evaluate current strategies regarding the global mission of God among Muslims.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in cross-cultural analysis, research, and writing about the global mission of God among Muslims.
- Potential ministry opportunities for program graduates include:
- Short-term missionary to the Muslim world
- Career missionary to the Muslim world
- NGO worker in the Muslim world
- Ph.D. studies
David G. Cashin
Professor of Intercultural Studies
B.A., Gordon College; M.A., Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh; M.A., Ph.D., Stockholm University, SwedenRead More...
Managing Director of the Zwemer Center for Muslim Studies
B.A., Columbia International University; M.A., Columbia International University; PhD Candidate, Melbourne School of TheologyRead More...
Associate Professor of Intercultural Studies
D.Min. Regent University; Ph.D. Columbia International UniversityRead More...
Dean, College of Intercultural Studies
B.A., North Carolina State University; M.A., M.Div.,Liberty University; Ph.D., University of Wales-Trinity Saint David; Ph.D., University of Pretoria