The M.Div. (TEFL) provides you with a comprehensive range of biblical-theological knowledge and practical skills for ministry leadership along with specialized knowledge and skills to teach both children and adults effectively in a wide variety of cross-cultural settings. It prepares you for teaching and leadership roles in TEFL.
The program will equip you to:
- Teach listening, speaking, reading, and writing at novice, intermediate, and advanced levels of proficiency
- Develop and evaluate language teaching materials
- Use English teaching as a ministry
Potential ministry opportunities for program graduates include:
- Teaching in or administering an English language program in the US
- Teaching in or administering an English language program overseas
David G. Cashin
Professor of Intercultural Studies
B.A., Gordon College; M.A., Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh; M.A., Ph.D., Stockholm University, SwedenRead More...
Associate Professor of Intercultural Studies
D.Min. Regent University; Ph.D. Columbia International UniversityRead More...
B.A., Crown College; M.A., M.Div. Columbia International UniversityRead More...
Dean, College of Intercultural Studies
B.A., North Carolina State University; M.A., M.Div.,Liberty University; Ph.D., University of Wales-Trinity Saint David; Ph.D., University of Pretoria