Columbia International University has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition and fee payment process for our international students. Flywire offers multiple payment options and excellent foreign exchange rates. They’ll ensure your payment arrives safely and accurately.
Process for International Payments
By using Flywire, you can track your payments, save on bank fees and exchange rates and receive multilingual customer service.
To start the international payment process:
1. Select CIU Flywire to access payment website.
2. To change the language, click on the "English" drop-down menu at the top of the page.
3. Select the country where your payment is located and enter the amount you want to send to the CIU.
4. Select your preferred payment method. (Payments can be made using a credit card or wire transfer.)
5. Enter Payer Information, then click Next
6. Enter Receiver Information, then click Next
7. Enter Review & Confirm, then click Next
8. Enter Payment Information, then Submit.