The Legacy Grant
Since 1923, Columbia International University has been educating students from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Many of our alumni have valued their CIU experience so much, that they have influenced their children and grandchildren to attend their alma mater.
The Legacy Grant was created to assist the children and grandchildren of CIU alumni with the financing of their education at Columbia International University.
1. Columbia International University will award a Legacy Grant of $1,000 per year to any new student who enrolls in CIU’s Undergraduate School.
2. The student must complete the FAFSA and the CIU Scholarship Application.
3. The student must meet the admission requirements and be accepted at Columbia International University. Once the student has been accepted, the award will be applied to his or her financial aid account.
4. The student must attend CIU on a full-time basis.
5. The grant is renewable for four years for a student pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
6. The grant is based on the availability of funds.