2nd Floor Administration Building
The Financial Aid Office helps you secure the funds
necessary to pursue your educational goals through
the administration and implementation of federal,
state, and institutional financial assistance programs.
Financial Aid Reminders
• Submit the Free Application for Federal Student
Aid (FAFSA) each year at
for the Financial Aid Office to award grants,
loans, and need-based scholarships.
CIU FAFSA school code = 003429.
October 1 – 2018/2019
FAFSA is available
– CIU Donor Scholarship Deadline
• You must be enrolled full time (9 credit
hours) in a degree-seeking program to receive
CIU scholarships and grants.
• Federal loans require a student to be enrolled
in a degree-seeking program. A change in
enrollment status after funds are disbursed
may require repayment of all or a portion of
1st Floor Administration Building
Student Accounting offers students and authorized
users support in meeting their financial obligations.
Paying Your Bill
• Settlement of all semester charges is due by
midnight on the first day of each semester.
• An email notification will be sent to your official
CIU email account when the bill is available to
view and/or pay onmy.ciu.edu .
The bill includes
the amount due as well as anticipated
scholarships, loans, grants, or other financial
• Pay your bill or set up a payment plan online atmy.ciu.edu .
• Payment plans are available for the Fall and
Spring semesters, breaking each semester into
monthly payments with no interest. A new
payment plan must be set up each Fall and
Spring semester by midnight on the first day of
• To enroll in a payment plan, log in tomy.ciu.edu ,
select “Finances” and then “Go
• If you are eligible for excess funds, Direct
Deposit is required. Submit your bank
information onmy.ciu.edu .
Log in and select
“Student Accounting,” “My Student Account
Info,” and complete the “Direct Deposit” form
before classes begin.
• If you need a book voucher from your excess
funds to purchase books prior to classes
starting, contact Student Accounting.