ACADEMIC SUCCESS CENTER
2nd Floor of G. Allen Fleece Library
The Academic Success Center (ASC) provides
accommodations for students with disabilities based
on individual needs, administers the College-Level
Examination Program (CLEP), and has tutors available
for all students to aid in study skills, time management,
test preparation, writing and course assignments.
Health Services provides nursing assessment
and recommendations, referrals, over-the-counter
medication, screening, and weekly doctor’s
appointments Monday-Friday in the Spring and Fall
semesters when classes are in session.
• Complete the
and submit it to Health
Services with proof of health insurance
coverage before starting classes.
• Keep a copy of your health insurance card in
case medical care is needed.
You are required to have health insurance coverage
under the federal government’s health care law (the
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act), and are
responsible to secure your own coverage.
Coverage is available for U.S. citizens at
and non-U.S. citizens atwww.InternationalStudentInsurance.com
Lower Level Rossi Student Center
Career Services is your resource to help with
employment while a student at CIU and for assistance
in entering your career after graduation.
• Identifying interests, values and strengths
• Writing a strong resume and cover letters
• Developing interviewing skills
• Learning the best networking methods
• Utilizing resources to identify internship
• Job searching skills and job fair resources
• Hosts CIU JobBoard (online resource for all
student worker positions, internships, national
and international job opportunities)