The Accounting Module Manager is responsible for supporting the organization through the management, customization and configuration of the accounting modules within the Jenzabar One (J1) database. This includes accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger modules.
- Manage and maintain all aspects and components of the J1 Accounting modules.
- Build custom reports using InfoMaker and create workflows for the current modules.
- Perform technical support for reported issues by troubleshooting errors and resolving issues in J1 Accounting modules and working with the University IT team as needed.
- Evaluate new releases of J1 to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected users.
- Contribute information and recommendations to enhance module processes and applications to accomplish goals and add value to current business practices.
- Create/maintain user accounts for new hires and assign profile and permission sets and manage active licenses in use.
- Act as liaison between IT and Accounting for the J1 modules.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties assigned by supervisor.
- Must be a self-starter willing to take initiative, work independently and manage multiple projects with converging deadlines.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Must be a problem solver demonstrating the ability to work effectively with diverse personalities and end user capabilities.
- Must exercise sound judgement and experience in development of technology solutions to business problems.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL (2016+) database software
- Working knowledge of Windows OS (2012R2+)
- 2 years of experience programming, administering or otherwise supporting relational database management system (RDBMS) required
- 1 year of experience using SQL/TSQL required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (preferred major: business, IT, or related field)
- 2 years of experience working with relational databases
CIU provides a benefits package that includes:
- 100% of employee’s cost of membership in the Health Plan;
- 401(k) plan with match opportunity;
- 100% of employee’s cost of group life insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- Vacation days, holidays, sick leave, family leave;
- Educational benefits: tuition reduction for PreK3-Graduate
Interested and qualified candidates will complete the CIU Employment Application on this site.