The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing quality and effectiveness of University Digital Communications and Marketing and ensuring that they meet Admissions and Advancement objectives.
- Develop and implement new and innovative digital marketing campaigns to facilitate Admissions and Advancement reaching critical enrollment and fundraising goals.
- Collaborate with Admissions and Communications departments to develop informative and appealing content across various social channels.
- Coordinate cross-departmental digital marketing team.
- Participate in development of CIU branding statements and implement CIU branding across digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement CIU social media platform style guides based on CIU branding, and manage implementation of these across all university social medial platforms.
- Oversee and create written promotional material including promotional publications, digital ad campaigns, video promotions for TV, brochures, view book, and social media platforms.
- Oversee the regular posting of content on various social media channels; daily monitoring activity and responding to comments; assisting Admissions and University Communications teams in collecting, managing and reporting critical key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Assist IT in ensuring page and site content is optimized to increase brand and program awareness.
- Must be a self-starter willing to take initiative, work independently and manage multiple projects with converging deadlines.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) exercising tactfulness and persuasiveness.
- Must be a problem solver demonstrating the ability to work effectively with diverse personalities, capable of finding solutions to challenges and obstacles.
- Proven competence in the development and implementation of digital marketing and social media strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google and other social media channels.
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO (search engine optimization) and web traffic metrics, able to develop and track critical marketing KPI’s.
- Experience in effective use of standard business and graphic design software.
- Mastery of English grammar and writing.
- Creative ability and aesthetic judgement.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years’ experience digital marketing and media relations.
CIU provides a benefits package that includes:
- 100% of employee’s cost of membership in the Health Plan;
- 401(k) plan with match opportunity;
- 100% of employee’s cost of group life insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- Vacation days, holidays, sick leave, family leave;
- Educational benefits: tuition reduction for PreK3-Graduate
Interested and qualified candidates will complete the CIU Employment Application on this site.