The Extended Day Teacher is responsible for providing the highest quality program for students through implementing daily program activities. The Extended Day Program is designed to be a true extension of the school day. The program extends the Ben Lippen experience and assists with providing students the foundation they need to develop a lifetime love of learning in a fun, caring and safe environment. Extended Day offers students a balance of structured and unstructured time; a chance to relax, enjoy outside time, and to learn in multi-grade level settings.
• Assist in preparing, planning and implementing appropriate activities for assigned students.
• Work with all Extended Day personnel to brainstorm, plan and prep for after school programs.
• Implement the Extended Day Program procedures and policies effectively to ensure the safety of all participants in the program.
• Maintain accurate and organized records such as attendance rosters, and all other paperwork to ensure program compliance and quality operations.
• Assist with maintaining, cleaning, and straightening of the designated classroom or area before, during, and after the program.
• High school diploma or higher (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• Teaching experience valued
• Must be willing and able to be CPR and First Aid certified
• Training and/or experience in early childhood education or child care
Please download and complete the Ben Lippen Employment Application and submit as indicated to Ben Lippen School.