The Teaching Assistant is responsible for providing assistance to the planning and implementation of instruction. Teaching assistants improve the Ben Lippen experience and assist with providing students the foundation they need to develop a lifetime love of learning in a fun, caring and safe Christ-centered environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work with classroom teacher to brainstorm, plan and prep for school lessons and activities.
- Implement procedures and policies effectively to ensure the safety of all students.
- Assist in monitoring students during various segments of the day.
- Assist with maintaining, cleaning, and straightening of the designated classroom or area before, during, and after school.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or equivalent experience required
- Must be willing and able to be CPR and First Aid certified
- Training and/or experience in early childhood education or child care
CIU provides a benefits package that includes:
- 100% of employee’s cost of membership in the Health Plan;
- 401(k) plan with match opportunity;
- 100% of employee’s cost of group life insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- Vacation days, holidays, sick leave, family leave;
- Educational benefits are available.
Qualified candidates please download, print and complete the Ben Lippen School application and send to the address indicated on the application.