A Ben Lippen Middle School Teacher is responsible to:
• Teach up to six academic sections/classes per school day.
• Collaborate with other members of the team and his/her specific academic department.
• Perform any other non-teaching duties as assigned by the Middle School Principal.
The ideal candidate for the Middle School teacher position should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in his/her teaching discipline (or a related field of study), or significant career experience in an area that would relate to the available position.
- ACSI teacher certification, or work toward attaining it upon hiring.
- Dedication to biblical integration in classroom lessons and activities.
- Manage a classroom effectively, teach with excellence, and be able to create an engaging, relational, and joy-filled learning environment for students.
- Demonstrate excellence in planning, teamwork, and communication. We are looking for teachers who are willing to be creative, have a strong work ethic, can think "outside the box," and are able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Be of strong Christian faith in addition to the aforementioned academic expectations and qualifications.
CIU provides a benefits package that includes:
● 100% of employee’s cost of membership in the Health Plan;
● 401(k) plan with match opportunity;
● 100% of employee’s cost of group life insurance;
● Long term disability insurance;
● Vacation days, holidays, sick leave, family leave;
● Educational benefits are available.
Qualified candidates: Download, print, and complete the Ben Lippen School application located at www.ciu.edu/Employment