Ben Lippen School has a job opening for a Nurse/Administrative Assistant at the Lower School Northeast Campus.
- Care for the medical needs of students and effectively communicate with families
- Work with school nurse staff to ensure needed training is provided
- Assist with managing the daily needs of the campus
- Assist with scheduling, expenses, and ordering of supplies
- Assist in keeping families informed through email and phone calls
- LPN or RN required
- Administration experience preferred
BLS/CIU provides a benefits package that includes:
- 100% of employee’s cost of membership in the Health Plan;
- 401(k) plan with match opportunity;
- 100% of employee’s cost of group life insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- Vacation days, holidays, sick leave, family leave;
- Educational benefits: tuition reduction for PreK3-Graduate
Interested and qualified candidates will need to fill out the Ben Lippen Employment Application. The application must be downloaded and completed and submitted to the Headmaster’s office as shown on the last page of the application.