CIU is seeking a stylist proficient in Turabian Style. The stylist team supports CIU’s Online Studies students by reviewing dissertation sections and providing feedback for appropriate style compliance. This is a part-time/temporary position.
- Review sections and chapters submitted by PhD candidates throughout the dissertation writing process.
- Be available for weekly stylist team meetings (45-60 minutes).
- Be available to communicate with students as needed (email, video chat).
- Contribute to administrative program tasks as needed.
- Remain current and proficient in Turabian Style.
- Obtain a copy of Turabian's Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations (9th edition).
- Must have access to Microsoft Word and be familiar with “Track Changes” and “Review” features for commenting and editing.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in English, writing, communication, or related field.
- Must have three to five years’ experience with editing/proofreading.
Qualified applicants please complete and submit the CIU Online Studies Adjunct Application.